This site is owned and operated by Iafrate Machine Works (IMW). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At IMW, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
To better protect your privacy, this notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by Iafrate.
- IMW provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about IMW, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients over the years. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about IMW and no other use is permitted.
- Copyright in all material on this site is owned by IMW or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Iafrate Machine Works. Copyright Iafrate Machine Works Limited, 2013. All rights reserved.
No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without IMW’s prior written permission.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by IMW or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Iafrate Machine Works may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting IMW. IMW may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about users’ contact with and use of the site. In addition, at times, we send your Web browser a “cookie”, a small data file that’s stored on your hard drive, to help us provide you with customized services. Information obtained in connection with the site may be intermingled with and used by us in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the site, including both offline and online sources.
We may use the personal information we collect to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. In general, we agree not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties or mass marketers. For example, we will not sell another company your name or email address. Unless you consent to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information, only we and our affiliates, our technical consultants, third party auditors and other third parties who make our site available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services have access to this information, and we require them to agree that they are covered by this policy. Please note that we do reserve the right to transfer your personally identifiable information and other information to our successors in business and purchasers of site assets.
We may use the aggregate or anonymous information we collect about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to better design our site and to share with reputable third-party vendors.
- IMW may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience.
- Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
- Opt-Out: You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request marked “URGENT-PRIVACY”, to the address as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- IMW’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
- IMW assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without IMW’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but IMW has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than IMW.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage IMW or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
- If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
- This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. IMW disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall IMW be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if IMW has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
- This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in Canada and in other areas where that language is spoken. Use of this site is limited to persons over the age of 18.
- Iafrate Machine Works’ headquarters are in Thorold, Ontario. This site – and these rules – are subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the City of Thorold in the Province of Ontario.
- Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions that you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
- IMW reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
Collection and Use of Information
1150 Beaverdams Road at Highway 58
P.O. Box 53
Canada L2V 3Y7